July 25, 2011

"I have a good feeling about you, Tadej, you are my friend now and we`ll fuck some girls together."

After Sergej Vutuc`s "Something in between" expo opening at Michael Janssen`s gallery in Berlin, currators took us to that bar, I forgot the name of it. As usual, I was shooting people shoes, laughing at stupid high-hills and telling people "eeei, common show me some action!!". There was a moment when someone put a hand on my shoulder and then the voice came out: "hey you, why are you shooting shoes?" And I gotta say, that voice fucked up a good photo I was after it.. So, the conversation began. The voice was an Italian guy, I also forgot his name, but I`ll never forgot his words: "I come to Berlin to take drugs and have sex.. oh, yes.. and I`m a proffesor. I teach philosophy in Italy.." As soon as I heard this, I was into this man! Our conversation was pretty direct, so I started to make questions about drugs&sex, so I told him I`m after that kind of shit and I want to take photos of it. First he was a little bit shy, quiet, but than.. All the time he was telling to me, "I have a good feeling about you, Tadej, you are my friend now and we`ll fuck some girls together." Fuck man, I couldn`t belive. I think he was so fucked up already, although he said, "I didn`t take any drugs yet.. when I`ll take the drugs, the Devil will come out..".. And yes, fuck I was waiting for that Devil but nothing happend. At the end he was so fucked, that he was almost loosing his mind trying to find himselfe a good fuck. But he was so close, I tell you! Most of the girls there came from the same planet as he was. Not Italy. Drugs planet! Phatetic shit. Phatetic people. That`s why I want to shoot this. It`s not cool, it`s so sad it makes me happy! Get it? ...here are some photos of mr. Italiano and his victims.
photos: tadej vaukman